Rice flour - 2 cups
Salt to taste
FOR TADKA :
Onion - 1 finely sliced
Channa dal - 1 tsp
Urat dal - 1 tsp
Mustard and Jeera - 1 tsp
Grated Coconut - 2 tbsps
Red Chillies - 3
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Knead rice flour soft with oil and salt.
2)Roll small balls of it and steam cook them in an idli pan .
3) Once done , allow it to cool down.
4) Meanwhile , Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add mustard and jeera . When it splutters , add urat and channa dal . Saute till roasted .
5) Followed by coconut and saute till the flavour rules out .
6) Then , add onion and saute till tender . Add salt if needed .
7) Finally , add the cooked rice balls in it and mix it up well . Saute them in a slow flame for 5 minutes .
Remove from the flame and serve hot .Linking it with Priya's Olymic games event