Wheat flour - 2 cups
Maida - 1/4 cup
Curd - 2 tbsps
Salt to taste
Ghee as required
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Knead wheat flour, maida, curd and salt .
2) Add ghee or oil in the flour and add water little by little and make a soft dough .Keep it aside for 1/2 an hour.
3) Make small balls of the dough and roll like a thin chapathi using little dry flour.
4) Heat an inverted griddle(tawa or iron cast pan or heavy bottomed pan).
5) Place the roti carefully over it,apply oil or ghee over it with a spoon and cook till done. Then fold it.
Serve hot with spicy kumas.
This recipe goes to :
JFI – Wheat, event hosted by Roma of Roma’s Space started by Indira of Mahanandi.
RCI-Lucknow hosted by Lavi of Home Cook's Recipes, event started by Lakshmi .
WYF : Cuisine hosted by easycrafts .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
At this special moment , i am happy to re-announce Fast food event - Noodles for the month of August .I started this event last May ,but cou...
Today,we celebrated my hubby's birthday . The day started with a heavy downpour , weather was too chill ........it was raining ..raining...