Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds-3 tsps
Coriander seeds 2 tsps
Red chillies - 3
Curry Leaves and Coriander Leaves
Salt to taste
To powder: Pepper, Coriander seeds and Cumin seeds
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Heat oil in a pan.Add mustard seeds.When it splutters,add red chillies ,curry leaves,finely chopped onion and fry them until onion is cooked.
2) Add turmeric power,well washed,cleaned and chopped liver to the mixture.
3) Cover the mixture with a lid.
4) Leave for 5 min till liver is part-cooked.
5) Add pepper-jeera, coriander powdered, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.Cook till the raw smell leaves . Add 2 tsps of gingelly oil before removing from the flame .