I learnt this recipe from HINDU magazine .Here comes this recipe ,
Gram flour - 50 gm
Onion - 1 big
Spinach - 100 gm
Ginger - 5 gm
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
FOR KADHI :
Curd - 100 gm
Coconut milk - 1/4 cup
Gram flour - 25 gm
Red chilli paste - 2 tbps
Salt to taste
Mustard - 1 tsp
Fenugreek/Methi seeds - 1 tsp
Dry red chillies - 3
Curry leaves .
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Mix all the pakora ingredients with water . Make small balls out of it.
2) Heat oil for deep frying . Fry them till golden brown and leave aside .
3) Beat curd and gram flour without lumps.
4)Heat oil in a pan . Add mustard,red chilli and methi seeds . Once it splutters , add curd mixture and bring to boil . Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
5) Add coconut milk and keep stirring to prevent lumps .
6) Add pakoras and again simmer for about 5 minutes.
Serve hot with rice.
Sending this recipe to
1) WYF : Cuisine hosted by easycrafts .
2) Purva's Holi special recipes.
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...