MUTTON LIVER CURRY / EERAL KULAMBU
Liver -- 250
Sambar /Pearl onions -- 2 cups finely chopped
Tomato -- 2 chopped
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder -- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder -- 1 tsp
Garam masala -- 1/2 tsp
Bay leaves -- 2
Mutton masala -- 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai . Add chopped onion and bay leaves . Saute till tender .
2) Then add chopped tomato and ginger-garlic paste . Wait till it mixes well with onion .
3) Then add cleaned , washed and chopped liver . Stir it well with the mixture .
4) Slower to sim . Cover with a lid , liver will release some water and it will be cooked in itself.
5) Then add all the powders and little water sufficent for the gravy . Cook till the oil separates . Add salt before serving .
Serve hot with rice/idli .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...