Mixed Vegetables - 1 cup
Channa dal flour - 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Jeera - 1 TSP
Onion- 1 big
Chilli powder-1 tsp
Dried curry leaves- few
Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Salt to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Mix besan with little water to form a smooth batter.
2)Then mix veggies in the batter . Add chilli powder,Then turmeric powder, jeera, kasturi methi and salt.
3) Heat dosa pan and make omelette.
4) Transfer to the plate and cut them.
For srilekha's EFM - Savories Eventut the omelet into pieces and serve with cheese.
VEGETABLE OMELETTE CURRY :
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai . Add mustard and jeera, when it splutters, add chopped onion and saute till tender.
2) Then add curry leaves, tomato,w chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
3) Add a cup of water. Bring it to boil.
4) Finally , add cut omelet pieces and leave for 2 minutes.
Remove from the flame. Serve hot with rice.
My other entries for Eat healthy during Pregnancy Event .