MUTTON LIVER PEPPER FRY
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds-3 tsps
Red chillies - 3
Curry Leaves and Coriander Leaves
Salt to taste
Pepper and Cumin seeds
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Heat oil in a pan.Add mustard seeds.When it splutters,add red chillies ,curry leaves,finely chopped onion and fry them until onion is cooked.
2) Add turmeric power,well washed,cleaned and chopped liver to the mixture.
3) Cover the mixture with a lid.
4) Leave for 5 min till liver is part-cooked.
5) Add pepper-jeera powder and mix well.Cook till the raw smell leaves . Add 2 tsps of gingelly oil before removing from the flame .
Serve hot with rice.
THIS goes to Think Spice..Think Pepper,event hosted by Divya Vikram started by Sunita.