- Chicken-1 kg
- Onion-3 (Medium)
- Turmeric powder - 2 tsps
- Curd - 2 tsps
- Tomatoes - 3 medium
- Red Chilli powder - 4 tsps
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger- garlic paste - 2 tsps
- Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Marinate the chicken with little of turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and 2 tsps of curd for 1 hour.
2) Heat oil in a kadai. Add the finely sliced onion and saute till tender.
3) Add finely chopped tomatoes and saute well with Onion till soft and tender. Add Salt.
4) Add Chilli powder, Turmeric powder and Coriander powder. Mix it well till the raw smell leaves.