This goes to Sanghi's Fall in love (FIL) - TOMATO.
This recipe is my hubby's most favourite one .
Here comes the recipe ,
Egg - 4
Tomato - 2
Onion - 1 cup
Jeera and Mustard - 1 tsp each
Curry and coriander leaves.
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger - garlic paste - 1 tsp
Grinded coconut - 1/4 cup
Tamarind juice - 2 tbsps
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Boil eggs separately and remove shells . Keep aside .
2) Heat oil , once hot add mustard , jeera . Once it splutters , add chopped onion and curry leaves .Saute till golden brown .
3) Add grinded coconut and tomato .
4) Add powders , ginger-garlic paste and tamarind juice and salt.
5) Once it starts to boil , add cut boiled eggs . Cover with a lid.Cook in slow flame till the oil separates .
Serve hot with steamed rice / rotis / parathas .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...