Sending this to: 101 Recipe Series#1: Omelet
Egg - 2
Ginger - 1 small piece or as u wish for ur taste.
Green chillies - 2 nos
Onion- 8 (sambar)
Mustard,Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Channa dal - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves and coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Heat oil in a pan.Add mustard and cumin seeds.When it splutters,add coriander and curry leaves.
2) After a minute,add chopped onion and fry till tender.
3) Then add grinded ginger paste or u can use 1 tsp or less of ginger powder as per ur taste.
4) Add green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
5) Meanwhile,beat the eggs well in a bowl with little turmeric powder and salt.
6) Finally,add the fried mixture to the egg and mix them well.
7) Heat oil in a dosa tawa and make spicy ginger omelette.